Storeheader

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

One Step Forward Ten Steps Back

Well here we go again. About a year ago my husband lost his job. Guess what:
 IT HAPPENED AGAIN!! Except this time we don't have any savings!
Yep. I really don't know if I should laugh or cry.
At least I have a healthy family and marriage. I'm so thankful for that. I guess the rest will work out eventually. I'm really trying to keep a positive attitude.
You can't be sad when you see this adorable face! So at least I've got that going for me.

3 comments:

  1. oooooh how horrible. Im so so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch. I totally feel for you. We've been on pins and needles lately while we watched most of they guys my hubby works with get laid off. So far we've been lucky and it looks like he's made the keep list, for now.. too many medical bills the last few years to have any savings, so extra happy about that right now. Wish there was something I could do, other then send jam.. Hope he finds some thing quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.