Storeheader

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I've Lost The Battle (Again)

I'm not sure who's responsible. I think it started the night we watched Julie and Julia. Maybe all the blogs and podcasts in my life lately. Maybe because when I look at the future I see 40 looming ahead. I don't know what exactly. I feel this need to reach out. I've thought about starting a blog for a while. I kept thinking - "Who would want to read anything I have to say?" Now, I think that it really doesn't matter. I can jot down my thoughts and maybe I'll feel better. Blogging is definitely cheaper than therapy!
This urge has been so strong I even joined Facebook. I'd been resisting for years. Within minutes, I'd connected with people I hadn't seen since Jr High. Wow! What a world we live in.
So, I did it. I gave in. I lost the battle with myself. We'll see how it goes.
...I might even like it...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! You will post one or two things, then suddenly find you are too busy to even think about it for a few months.. maybe a year.. then few guilty and post a few things... then get busy again... and repeat...

    or at least that's the way I've been doing it... trying to work on that though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.